List of E Mail IDs for Scientific Committee and Panels
|S.No||Name of Committee / Panels|
|2||Panel for Functional foods, nutraceuticals, dietetic products and other similar firstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Panel for Food Additives, flavourings, processing aids and materials in contact with email@example.com|
|4||Panel for Contaminants in the Food firstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||Panel for Biological Hazardsemail@example.com|
|6||Panel for Pesticides and antibiotic firstname.lastname@example.org|
|7||Panel for Labelling and claims/ email@example.com|
|8||Panel for genetically modified organisms and firstname.lastname@example.org|
|9||Panel for Fish and fisheries email@example.com|
|10||Panel for Milk and Milk firstname.lastname@example.org|
|11||Panel for Meat and Meat products including email@example.com|
|12||Panel for Cereals, Pulses & Legume and their products (including Bakery)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|13||Panel for Fruits & Vegetables and their products (including dried fruits and nuts salt, spices and email@example.com|
|14||Panel for Oils & Fatsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|15||Panel for Sweets, Confectionary, Sweeteners Sugar and Honeyemail@example.com|
|16||Panel for Water (including flavoured water) & Beverages (alcoholic non-alcoholic)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|17||Panel for Method of sampling and email@example.com|
- Prof. Nirmal Kumar Ganguly, Former DG, ICMR & Adviser to Department of Health Research, Translational Health Science & Technology Institute, New Delhi-110067.
- Dr. P.G. Chengappa, (Former Vice Chancellor, UAS, Bangalore), National Professor of ICAR, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Nagarbhavi Post, Bangulru - 560065.
- Dr. I. Karunasagar, Senior International Consultant, Products, Trade & Marketing Service, FAO, Subba Meena, Jayanagar I main, Kulashekar, Mangalore - 575005
- Dr. M.S. Mithyantha, Ph.D (Agricultural Chemistry), Independent Consultant, Expert in Pesticide Residues and Contaminants, No. 1779, 06th Main Rajajinagar - II Stage, Banguluru - 560010.
- Dr. K.C. Bansal, Coordinator, ICAR Network on Transgenic Development, National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, ICAR, New Delhi - 110012
- Dr. Jagadish S. Pai, Ph.D (Food Science & Technology), expert in Functional Foods, Nutraceuticals, Executive Director, Protein Foods & Nutritional Development Association of India, Mahalaxmi Chambers, 22 Bhulabhai Desai Road, Mumbai - 400026.
- Chairperson of the Scientific Panel on Functional Foods, Nutraceuticals, Dietetic Products and other similar products.
- Chairperson of the Scientific Panel on Method of Sampling and Analysis.
- Chairperson of the Scientific Panel on Food Additives, Flavourings, Processing Aids and Materials in contact with Food.
- Chairperson of the Scientific Panel on Contaminants in the Food Chain.
- Chairperson of the Scientific Panel on Biological Hazards.
- Chairperson of the Scientific Panel on Pesticides and Antibiotic Residues.
- Chairperson of the Scientific Panel on Labelling and Claims/Advertisements.
- Chairperson of the Scientific Panel on Genetically Modified Organisms and Foods.
- Chairperson of the Scientific Panel on Fish and Fisheries Products.
- Chairperson of the Scientific Panel on Sweets, Confectionery, Sweeteners, Sugar & Honey.
- Chairperson of the Scientific Panel on Water (including flavoured water) & Beverages (alcoholic non-alcoholic).
- Chairperson of the Scientific Panel on Oils & Fats.
- Chairperson of the Scientific Panel on Milk and Milk Products.
- Chairperson of the Scientific Panel on Meat and Meat Products including Poultry.
- Chairperson of the Scientific Panel on Cereals, Pulses & Legume and their Products (Including Bakery).
- Chairperson of the Scientific Panel on Fruits & Vegetables and their Products (Including Dried Fruits and Nuts, Salt, Spices and Condiments).
Office Memorandum dated 09th Feb. 2017 regarding Constitution of new Scientific Panel on Fortified and Enriched Food. (Uploaded on: 09.02.2017).
Office Memorandum dated 06th Jan. 2017 regarding Reconstitution of Scientific Committtee and Scientific Panel. (Uploaded on: 10.01.2017).
Joint Declaration-National Summit on Fortification of Food was held on 17th Oct. 2016. (Uploaded on: 21.10.2016).
Proceedings of the Workshop on ‘Fixation of Maximum Residues Levels for Pesticides, Veterinary Drugs and Antibiotics in foods prepared from Animals, Poultry, Fish and Processed foods’ held on 01st - 02nd February 2016. (Uploaded on: 04.03.2016).
Presentations on Workshop on Fixation of Maximum Residues Levels for Pesticides, Veterinary Drugs and Antibiotics in Foods prepared from Animals, Poultry, Fish and Processed foods held on 01st - 02nd February 2016. (Uploaded on: 04.03.2016).
- Presentation on Dietary Exposure Calculations by Dr. Joe Boison
- Presentation on Evaluating MRLs for Veterinary Drugs Pesticide Residues by Dr. Joe Boison
- Presentation on Incidence of Antibiotic and Pesticides residues in Poultry Products and Protocol for fixation of MRL by Dr. A. M. Parurkar
- Presentation on Modalities and protocol for fixation of MRLs in Milk and Milk Products including Risk Assessment by Sh. Aditya Jain
- Presentation on Modalities for fixation of MRLs in Fish including Risk Assessment by Sh. S. K. Panda
- Presentation on fixation of MRLs for Pesticide Residues in Processed Foods :Modalities by Dr. J. Padmaja
- Presentation on Principles of Toxicological Hazard and Risk Assessment by Professor Len Ritter.
Channel of Communication to Scientific Committee and Scientific Panels.
Procedure for Selection of Scientists to the Scientific Panels and Committee (PDF)
Internal Procedure for Selection of Members of the Scientific Committee, Scientific Panels and External Experts foe working groups of the Scientific Committee and Scientific Panels.
Presentation on Enhancing Food Safety by Active and Intelligent Packaging.